|Industry||Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning|
|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
(Founder and CEO)
Findability Sciences is an enterprise AI, big data, and cognitive computing firm headquartered in Boston, MA. It has subsidiaries in Japan and India. Its platform helps users to build IP and data science capabilities.
Findability Sciences was founded by Anand Mahurkar in 2010 in Boston. In 2014, the company developed a technology for the agriculture sector. In the same year, it also appointed Darren Betz to its advisory board. In October 2017, the company formed a joint venture with Japan's Soft Bank which is managed by the company's facility in Tokyo, Japan. In March 2019, the company made a strategic investment in California-based corporate memory startup WorkDone. In September 2019, it formed a partnership with the Latin American technology consulting firm Quantum. In August 2020, Inc Magazine listed Findability Sciences as 1157 number in its list of Inc 5000. In February 2022, the company launched Findability.INSIDE.
In 2017, Findability Sciences raised $7.32 mn in its Series A round of funding led by Soft Bank.
- 2022: Small Business Administration, Boston named Findability Sciences as the Microenterprise Business of the year for Massachusetts in May 2022.
- 2022: Findability Sciences was recognized for the second time on Inc. magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list
- 2022: Anand Mahurkar, Founder and CEO was awarded the International Achievers’ Award by the Indian Achievers’ Forum
- 2021: The company received Honorable Mention in the ‘AI and Data Category’ of Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Awards
- 2021: Findability Sciences ranked 170th in the Financial Times and Statista list of The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2021
- 2020: The company ranked no. 1157 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- Olavsrud, Thor (16 February 2023). "Straumann Group is transforming dentistry with data, AI". CIO. https://www.cio.com/article/455895/straumann-group-is-transforming-dentistry-with-data-ai.html.
- "Findability Sciences reveals its new logo; representing growth...". Enterprise IT World. 31 August 2022. https://www.enterpriseitworld.com/findability-sciences-reveals-its-new-logo-representing-growth-transformation-new-beginnings/.
- Gopani, Avi (17 March 2022). "Indian tech firms will move away from metro cities, Findability Sciences CEO Anand Mahurkar asserts". Analytics India Magazine. https://analyticsindiamag.com/indian-tech-firms-will-move-away-from-metro-cities-findability-sciences-ceo-anand-mahurkar-asserts/.
- Sarkar, Brinda (15 April 2022). "Findability Sciences looks to ramp up presence in India, invest in statistics and computer programming talent". The Economic Times. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/company/corporate-trends/findability-sciences-looks-to-ramp-up-presence-in-india-invest-in-statistics-and-computer-programming-talent/articleshow/90858351.cms?from=mdr.
- "Findability Sciences, enabling enterprises' Data-to-AI Journey". CXOToday.com. 16 September 2022. https://www.cxotoday.com/interviews/findability-sciences-enabling-enterprises-data-to-ai-journey/.
- "Council Post: Eight Ways Technology Could Revolutionize The Voting Process" (in en). https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/12/06/eight-ways-technology-could-revolutionize-the-voting-process/.
- "How are you building your dream data science team? - ET CIO" (in en). https://cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/business-analytics/how-are-you-building-your-dream-data-science-team/89235012.
- Sarkar, Brinda (April 15, 2022). "Findability Sciences looks to ramp up presence in India, invest in statistics and computer programming talent - ET CIO" (in en). ETCIO.com. https://cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/corporate-news/findability-sciences-looks-to-ramp-up-presence-in-india-invest-in-statistics-and-computer-programming-talent/90860098.
- "WorkDone Inc Announces Strategic Partnership With Findability Sciences" (in en). https://www.workdone.ai/resources/news/findability-sciences-inc.
- "Findability Sciences is a 2022 Inc. 5000 honoree". https://www.inc.com/profile/territory-foods.
- "Findability Sciences Launches Findability.Inside to Help Traditional Enterprises Quickly Become AI-Powered". AiThority. 2 February 2022. https://aithority.com/natural-language/findability-sciences-launches-findability-inside-to-help-traditional-enterprises-quickly-become-ai-powered/.
- Pioneer, The (11 October 2017). "Findability Sciences forms JV with SoftBank Corp" (in en). The Pioneer. https://www.dailypioneer.com/2017/business/findability-sciences-forms-jv-with-softbank-corp.html.
- "Findability Sciences Recognized on the Inc. 5000 for the Second Time". New Computer Express. 22 August 2022. https://www.expresscomputer.in/news/findability-sciences-recognized-on-the-inc-5000-for-the-second-time/89299/.
- "Mr. Anand Mahurkar - Winner of Indian Achievers' Award 2021". INDIAN ACHIEVERS' FORUM. 8 January 2022. https://www.iafindia.com/mr-anand-mahurkar/.
- "World Changing Ideas Awards 2021: AI and Data Finalists and Honorable Mentions". Fast Company. 5 April 2021. https://www.fastcompany.com/90619191/world-changing-ideas-awards-2021-ai-and-data-finalists-and-honorable-mentions.
- Kelly, Maxine (13 April 2021). "FT ranking: The Americas' Fastest-Growing Companies 2021". Financial Times. https://www.ft.com/americas-fastest-growing-companies-2021.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Findability Sciences. Read more