Social:Licensed Engineering Technologist
A Licensed Engineering Technologist (LET) is a class of licensee within Professional Engineers Ontario. It is a class of limited license authorized under the Professional Engineers Act of Ontario, which allows a holder to practice, and take responsible for the practice of engineering within a limited scope of work. A limited license may be provided in the case that a person has—through at least 13 years of specialised experience—become competent at a certain area of professional engineering. They may only practice within the scope of their license.
- Morley, Stephen. "Licensed Engineering Technologist (LET)". https://www.oacett.org/Membership/LET.
- "Professional Engineers". http://www.peo.on.ca/index.php/ci_id/4390/la_id/1.htm.
- "PEO awards first Ontario licensed engineering technologist – Engineering Dimensions" (in en-US). http://engineeringdimensions.peo.on.ca/index.php/2016/07/07/peo-awards-first-ontario-licensed-engineering-technologist/.
- "Law Document English View". 24 July 2014. http://www.e-laws.gov.on.ca/html/statutes/english/elaws_statutes_90p28_e.htm.
- "PEO changes rules for limited licences - Canadian Consulting Engineer" (in en-US). Canadian Consulting Engineer. 2015-04-14. https://www.canadianconsultingengineer.com/engineering/peo-changes-rules-for-limited-licences/1003400130/.
- "Limited Licence". Peo.on.ca. 2013-01-28. http://peo.on.ca/index.php/ci_id/2072/la_id/1.htm. Retrieved 2018-06-20.