mkd is a software application for extracting pre-encoded comments lines to generate software documentation according to the ISO/IEC standard. mkd is an abbreviation of make documentation. mkd was originally known as mkdoc.
mkd is compilable 'as is' for all UNIX or Linux systems (format of characters UTF-8) and has been used extensively with Red Hat on Personal computers, on SUN Sparc and HP-UX, up of the year 2000 in the ASCII format; The location of the directories was different from the current location (man, whatis, ...).
- Reference manual man mkd
- First ISO Catalogue
- Comment (computer programming)
- Comparison of documentation generators
- (in French) https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Mkd_(Extracteur_de_documents)
- (in French) Construction d'un paquet RPM avec l'archive source de mkd
- Packages debian - ubuntu amd64 and i386
- Download mkd_140315.tar.gz archive source on launchpad.
- Sources and RPM packages (Fedora, Red Hat, and so on).
- Sources and distributions for Windows systems and its derivatives (Cygwin, Mingw).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkd (software) was the original source. Read more.