|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Unless specified otherwise, subcategorized asteroids should be sorted using a 0-padded 6-digit sortkey based on their numerical designation. Otherwise, their provisional designation should be used. For example,
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Lists of asteroids (30 P)
- ► Discoverers of asteroids (337 P)
- ► Asteroid groups and families (37 C, 24 P)
- ► Hyperbolic asteroids (3 P)
- ► Asteroids by planet crossed (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Radar-imaged asteroids (1 C, 62 P)
Pages in category "Asteroids"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Asteroid (astronomy)
- Asteroid belt (astronomy)
- (35396) 1997 XF11 (astronomy)
- Dynamic method (astronomy)
- Asteroid family (astronomy)
- Gravitational keyhole (astronomy)
- Kirkwood gap (astronomy)
- Observation arc (astronomy)
- Parent body (astronomy)
- Rock comet (astronomy)
- Standard asteroid physical characteristics (astronomy)