Category:Software development philosophies
Here is a list of articles in the category Software development philosophies of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Programming principles (38 P)
Pages in category "Software development philosophies"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- List of software development philosophies (computing)
- Extreme programming (computing)
- Homesteading the Noosphere (computing)
- Iterative and incremental development (computing)
- Open–closed principle (computing)
- Unix philosophy (philosophy)
- You aren't gonna need it (computing)