Annals of Statistics
Ann. Stat. doesn't exist.
Ann Stat doesn't exist.
Ann. Statist. doesn't exist.
Ann Statist doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Enno Mammen and Lan Wang|
Institute of Mathematical Statistics (United States)
|ISO 4||Ann. Stat.|
The Annals of Statistics is a peer-reviewed statistics journal published by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. It was started in 1973 as a continuation in part of the Annals of Mathematical Statistics (1930), which was split into the Annals of Statistics and the Annals of Probability.
The following persons have been editors of the journal:
- Ingram Olkin (1972–1973)
- I. Richard Savage (1974–1976)
- Rupert Miller (1977–1979)
- David V. Hinkley (1980–1982)
- Michael D. Perlman (1983–1985)
- Willem van Zwet (1986–1988)
- Arthur Cohen (1988–1991)
- Michael Woodroofe (1992–1994)
- Larry Brown and John Rice (1995–1997)
- Hans-Rudolf Künsch and James O. Berger (1998–2000)
- John Marden and Jon A. Wellner (2001–2003)
- Morris Eaton and Jianqing Fan (2004–2006)
- Susan Murphy and Bernard Silverman (2007–2009)
- Peter Bühlmann and T. Tony Cai (2010–2012)
- Peter Hall and Runze Li (2013–2015)
- Ed George and Tailen Hsing (2016–2018)
- Richard J. Samworth and Ming Yuan (2019–2021)
- Enno Mammen and Lan Wang (2022–2024)
- "The Annals of Statistics on JSTOR" (in en). https://www.jstor.org/journal/annalsstatistics.
- "Scopus preview - Scopus - Annals of Statistics". https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/13649.
- "Institute of Mathematical Statistics | Past Editors of IMS Publications" (in en). https://imstat.org/past-editors-of-ims-journals/.
- "Institute of Mathematical Statistics | New IMS Journal Editors" (in en). https://imstat.org/2021/07/17/new-ims-journal-editors/.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annals of Statistics. Read more