Biography:B. Timothy Walsh
Bernard Timothy Walsh, MD, FAED
|Alma mater||Princeton University, Harvard Medical School|
|Known for||Research regarding obesity and eating disorders|
|Fields||Psychology, Epidemiology, Public Health, Medicine|
Bernard Timothy Walsh, MD, FAED, is William and Joy Ruane Professor of Pediatric Psychopharmacology in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University, and Director of the Division of Clinical Therapeutics at New York State Psychiatric Institute, and the author and editor and co-editor of five books on adolescent health and eating disorders.
- 2017 - Eating Disorders and Obesity, Third Edition: A Comprehensive Handbook. Mar 3, 2017 by Kelly D. Brownell, PhD, and B. Timothy Walsh, MD
- 2015 - Handbook of Assessment and Treatment of Eating Disorders. by B. Timothy Walsh (Author, Editor), Robyn Sysko (Editor), Deborah R. Glasofer (Editor). American Psychiatric Publishing; 1st Edition (October 9, 2015). ISBN:978-1585625093. American Psychiatric Publishing. 1st edition (August 15, 1998). ISBN:978-0880488334.
- 2007 - Next to Nothing A Firsthand Account of One Teenager's Experience with an Eating Disorder, 2007 by Arnold, Carrie w. B. Timothy Walsh, MD
- 2005 - Treating and Preventing Adolescent Mental Health Disorders: What We Know and What We Don't Know (Adolescent Mental Health Initiative). Jul 14, 2005 by Dwight L. M.D. Evans and Edna B. Ph.D. Foa
- 1998 - Child Psychopharmacology. Dr. B. Timothy Walsh, MD, John M. Oldham, and Michelle B. Riba, MD.
- Walsh BT: The Enigmatic Persistence of Anorexia Nervosa. American Journal of Psychiatry 2013.
- Walsh BT, Attia E: Eating Disorders. In: Longo DL, Fauci AS, Kasper DL, Hauser SL, Jameson JL, Loscalzo J (eds): Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (18th edition)., McGraw Hill, NY, 2011
- Walsh BT: The importance of eating behavior in eating disorders. Physiology and Behavior 2011;104: 525-529
- Attia E, Walsh BT: The Behavioral Management of Anorexia Nervosa. New England Journal of Medicine 2009;360: 500-506
- Walsh BT, Kaplan AS, Attia E, Olmsted M, Parides M, Carter JC, Pike KM, Devlin MJ, Woodside B, Roberto CA, Rockert W: Fluoxetine after weight restoration in anorexia nervosa: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2006;295: 2605-12
- Profile for Bernard Walsh, MD, at Columbia University's Psychiatry Department
- NEDA profile for Walsh, with headshot
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ B. Timothy Walsh. Read more