Reidar Krummradt Lie (born 1954) is a Norwegian philosopher and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Bergen. He is also visiting professor at the Institute of Basic Medical Sciences in Beijing. He was previously the Director of the Center for Medical Ethics at University of Oslo. Lie is known for his research on bioethics and research ethics.
- Oxford Textbook of Clinical Research Ethics, Oxford University Press, 2008
- Evidence-based Practice in Medicine and Health Care: A Discussion of the Ethical Issues, Springer, Berlin Verlag, 2005
- Healthy thoughts: European Perspectives on Health Care Ethics. Peeters Verlag, Leuven, 2002
- Health Ethics in Six SEAR Countries. WHO-SEARO, New Delhi, 1999
- Kompendium i medisinsk etikk og vitenskapsteori. Universitetsforlaget, Oslo 1982
- Kimsma, Gerrit (1997). "Response to Reidar Lie". Ethical Perspectives 4 (2): 274-279. http://www.ethical-perspectives.be/viewpic.php?LAN=E&TABLE=EP&ID=876. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- Nie, Jing-Bao (2012). "To Set a Gross Distortion Straight: A Reply to Reidar Lie's Book Review of Jing-Bao Nie's Medical Ethics in China: A Transcultural Interpretation (Routledge 2011)" (in en). Asian Bioethics Review 4 (4): 399–406. ISSN 1793-9453. https://muse.jhu.edu/article/494971/pdf. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- Schüklenk, U. (1 April 2004). "The standard of care debate: against the myth of an “international consensus opinion”" (in en). Journal of Medical Ethics 30 (2): 194–197. doi:10.1136/jme.2003.006981. ISSN 0306-6800. PMID 15082817. PMC 1733846. https://jme.bmj.com/content/30/2/194. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reidar Lie was the original source. Read more.