Category:Appropriate technology organizations
Here is a list of articles in the category Appropriate technology organizations of the Organization portal. This category includes organizations and educational departments which have a major focus on Appropriate technology. It does not necessarily mean that they all hold similar views on this topic.
- Appropedia:Organizations list for organizations without a Wikipedia article.
Pages in category "Appropriate technology organizations"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Bamboo Bike Project (organization)
- Cambridge University International Development (organization)
- Campus Center for Appropriate Technology (organization)
- Center for Genetics and Society (organization)
- Centre for Alternative Technology (organization)
- Centre for Appropriate Rural Technology (organization)
- Centre for Appropriate Technology (Australia) (organization)
- Council for Responsible Genetics (organization)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (organization)
- El Centro Integrado de Technologia Appropriada (organization)
- Engineering for Change (organization)
- Engineering World Health (organization)
- Engineers Without Borders (Australia) (biography)
- Engineers Without Borders (Ireland) (biography)
- Engineers Without Borders (New Zealand) (organization)
- Envirofit International (engineering)
- ETC Group (AGETC) (earth)
- ETC Group (eco-justice) (earth)
- Jhai Foundation (organization)
- Maker Faire Africa (organization)
- National Center for Appropriate Technology (organization)
- One Laptop per Child (organization)
- Solar Electric Light Fund (organization)
- Worldchanging (organization)