The term Big Bang generally refers to the idea that the Universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past. According to the ESA/Planck data, released in February 2015, the initial conditions occurred 13.799 ± 0.021 billion years ago, and the Universe continues to expand to this day and onwards.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Inflation (cosmology) (24 P)
Pages in category "Big Bang"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Big Bang (astronomy)
- Dark Ages Radio Explorer (astronomy)
- MACS 1423-z7p64 (astronomy)
- Non-standard cosmology (astronomy)
- Quark epoch (astronomy)
Media in category "Big Bang"
This category contains only the following file.
- CMB Timeline300 no WMAP.jpg 3,000 × 1,980; 994 KB