Category:Concurrency (computer science)
Here is a list of articles in the Concurrency (computer science) category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Concurrency is a property of systems which consist of computations that execute overlapped in time, and which may permit the sharing of common resources between those overlapped computations.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Concurrency (computer science)"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Concurrency (computer science) (computing)
- Balking pattern (computing)
- E-LOTOS (computing)
- Language Of Temporal Ordering Specification (computing)
- Nets within Nets (computing)
- Unbounded nondeterminism (computing)
- Vector addition system (computing)