Cryptozoology is a pseudoscience that aims to prove the existence of entities from the folklore record, such as Bigfoot or chupacabras, as well as animals otherwise considered extinct, such as non-avian dinosaurs. This category contains articles relevant to the history and development of the pseudoscience.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Cryptozoology"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Cryptozoology (biology)
- Exotic Zoology (unsolved)
- Kosmopoisk (organization)
- Mokele-mbembe (biology)
- On the Track of Unknown Animals (unsolved)
- Partridge Creek monster (biology)
- Rod (optics) (unsolved)
- True Monster Stories (unsolved)