|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
In computer science, a data structure is a way of storing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently. Often a carefully chosen data structure will allow a more efficient algorithm to be used. The choice of the data structure must begin from the choice of an abstract data structure.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Functional data structures (6 P)
- ► Hash based data structures (15 P)
- ► Kinetic data structures (16 P)
- ► Probabilistic data structures (15 P)
- ► String data structures (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Trees (data structures) (4 C, 118 P)
Pages in category "Data structures"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- List of data structures (computing)
- HDT (data format) (computing)
- Join-based tree algorithms (computing)
- K-D heap (computing)
- Monoque (computing)
- Term indexing (computing)
- XML data binding (computing)
- Zipper (data structure) (computing)