Here is a list of articles in the Detection theory category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Detection theory, or signal detection theory, is a means to quantify the ability to discern between signal and noise.
Pages in category "Detection theory"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Detection theory (computing)
- Constant false alarm rate (computing)
- Location estimation in sensor networks (computing)
- Minimax (computing)
- W. Wesley Peterson (biography)
- Receiver operating characteristic (computing)
- Sensitivity index (computing)
- Statisticians' and engineers' cross-reference of statistical terms (computing)
- Total operating characteristic (computing)