Earth science (also known as geoscience, the geosciences, or the Earth sciences) includes all the sciences related to the planet Earth. It is arguably a special case in planetary science, Earth being the only known life-bearing planet known to Homo sapiens. There are both reductionist and holistic approaches to Earth science.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Earth scientists (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Atmospheric sciences (3 C, 40 P)
- ► Cartography (5 C, 224 P)
- ► Remote sensing (4 C, 107 P)
- ► Earth sciences software (4 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Earth sciences"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.
- GEOBASE (earth)
- Geochemistry (chemistry)
- Geography (earth)
- Geoinformatics (computing)
- Geomathematics (computing)
- Geomatics (computing)
- Geomechanics (physics)
- Geomorphology (physics)
- Geopark (earth)
- Geophysics (physics)
- GeoRef (computing)
- List of geoscience organizations (earth)
- Geoscientist (magazine) (earth)
- Giant-impact hypothesis (astronomy)
- Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point (physics)
- Global Change Master Directory (computing)
- Global Precipitation Measurement (astronomy)
- Global Standard Stratigraphic Age (physics)
- Global surface temperature (earth)
- GNS Science (earth)
- Traverse (surveying) (earth)