Here is a list of articles in the Economic methodology category of the Finance portal. Economic methodology is the study of scientific method in relation to economics. The term 'methodology' is also commonly, though incorrectly, used as an impressive synonym for 'method' or technique.
|Economic methodology is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: B4|
Pages in category "Economic methodology"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Economic methodology (finance)
- Causation in economics (finance)
- Economics imperialism (finance)
- Normative economics (finance)
- Vicarious problem-solving (finance)