Category:Evolutionary developmental biology
Here is a list of articles in the Evolutionary developmental biology category of the Biology portal. Evolutionary developmental biology (evo-devo) is the comparative study of the genetic control of the development of the embryo across different animal groups to infer the ancestral relationships between them.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Developmental genes and proteins (66 P)
Pages in category "Evolutionary developmental biology"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Evolutionary developmental biology (biology)
- Conserved sequence (computing)
- Deep homology (biology)
- Gene regulatory network (biology)
- Morphogenesis (biology)
- Pleiotropy (biology)
- Regulation of gene expression (biology)
- Transcription factor (biology)
- Wnt signaling pathway (biology)