Here is a list of articles in the Genetic programming category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Genetic programming (GP) is an automated methodology inspired by biological evolution to find computer programs that best perform a user-defined task. It is therefore a particular machine learning technique that uses an evolutionary algorithm to optimize a population of computer programs according to a fitness landscape determined by a program's ability to perform a given computational task.
Pages in category "Genetic programming"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Genetic programming (computing)
- Cartesian genetic programming (computing)
- Eurisko (software)
- Java Grammatical Evolution (computing)
- Linear genetic programming (computing)
- Multi expression programming (computing)
- Joseph Nechvatal (biography)
- Parity benchmark (computing)