Here is a list of articles in the Graph rewriting category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Graph rewriting combines rewriting with graphs, being a part of graph theory and computer science studying changes in graphs.
Pages in category "Graph rewriting"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Graph rewriting (computing)
- Attributed graph grammar (computing)
- Double pushout graph rewriting (computing)
- Linear graph grammar (computing)
- Single pushout graph rewriting (computing)
- Tom (pattern matching language) (software)
- VIATRA (computing)