Here is a list of articles in the Historical geology category of the Earth portal. Historical geology is a discipline that uses the principles and techniques of geology to reconstruct and understand the geological history of Earth. Articles about that subject are categorized under Category:Geological history of Earth.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Historical geology"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.
- Historical geology (earth)
- History of Earth (earth)
- Newark Supergroup (earth)
- Palaeobotanical Garden in Mata (earth)
- Paleomagnetism (earth)
- Paleontological Site Arroio Cancela (earth)
- Paleontological Site Chiniquá (earth)
- Paleontological Site of Agua Negra (earth)
- Paleontological Sites of Santa Maria (earth)
- Paleontology (biology)
- Paleoseismology (earth)
- Paleosol (earth)
- Past sea level (earth)
- Pilbara Craton (earth)
- Unconformity (earth)
- Yilgarn Craton (earth)