The Manhattan Project was the joint effort by the United States , United Kingdom , and Canada to produce the first atomic weapons during World War II . This category is for individuals, facilities, and other article entries relating to this undertaking, which was, and remains today, one of the largest scientific/technical endeavors ever undertaken.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Manhattan Project people (412 P)
Pages in category "Manhattan Project"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Manhattan Project (physics)
- Timeline of the Manhattan Project (physics)
- 216th Army Air Forces Base Unit (physics)
- 509th Composite Group (physics)
- Bismuth phosphate process (physics)
- Deadline (science fiction story) (physics)
- History of the Teller–Ulam design (physics)
- Kellex Corporation (company)
- Los Alamos Primer (physics)
- Oppenheimer security hearing (physics)
- Plutonium (chemistry)
- RaLa Experiment (physics)
- Trinitite (physics)