Here is a list of articles in the Mathematical chemistry category of the Chemistry portal. Mathematical chemistry (computer chemistry) is the area of research engaged in the novel and nontrivial applications of mathematics to chemistry; it concerns itself principally with the mathematical modeling of chemical phenomena. Generally mathematical chemistry (computer chemistry ) is based on graph theory applications for organic chemistry.
Pages in category "Mathematical chemistry"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Mathematical chemistry (chemistry)
- Alexandru Balaban (biography)
- Defining equation (physical chemistry) (chemistry)
- Estrada index (computing)
- Ante Graovac (chemistry)
- International Academy of Mathematical Chemistry (organization)
- Numerical smoothing and differentiation (computing)
- Randić's molecular connectivity index (computing)
- Szeged index (computing)
- Jure Zupan (biography)