Category:Miocene first appearances
Here is a list of articles in the category Miocene first appearances of the Biology portal. This category includes biological taxa of rank more inclusive than genus that evolved during the Miocene epoch of geologic time, between 23 and 5.3 million years ago, as well as genera and species that evolved during this time and persisted across multiple geological epochs. Template:Geological category see also
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Aquitanian first appearances (empty)
- ► Burdigalian first appearances (empty)
- ► Extant Miocene first appearances (11 P)
- ► Langhian first appearances (2 P)
- ► Tortonian first appearances (empty)
Pages in category "Miocene first appearances"
This category contains only the following page.