Here is a list of articles in the category Mixed-power aircraft of the Engineering portal. A mixed-power aircraft is an aircraft which is powered by one or more jet engines, plus one or more piston, turboprop or rocket engines.
Pages in category "Mixed-power aircraft"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Gulfstream American Hustler (engineering)
- Mikoyan-Gurevich I-250 (engineering)
- Martin P4M Mercator (engineering)
- McDonnell XF-88 Voodoo (engineering)
- Zero Emission Hyper Sonic Transport (engineering)