Here is a list of articles in the Operations research category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Operations research, operational research, or simply O.R., is the use of mathematical models, statistics and algorithms to aid in decision-making. It is most often used to analyze complex real-world systems, typically with the goal of improving or optimizing performance. It is one form of applied mathematics.
|Operations research is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C44|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Engineering statistics (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Network theory (2 C, 99 P)
- ► Production planning (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Queueing theory (1 C, 58 P)
- ► Scheduling (computing) (2 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Operations research"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Operations research (computing)
- Confrontation analysis (computing)
- Drama theory (computing)
- Franz Edelman Award for Achievement in Operations Research and the Management Sciences (computing)
- Elbow of a curve (computing)
- Elbow of the curve (computing)
- EURO Journal on Decision Processes (computing)
- Government Operational Research Service (computing)
- Knee of a curve (computing)
- Optimal maintenance (computing)
- Program evaluation and review technique (computing)
- Queueing theory (computing)
- Transportation Science (computing)
- Uncertainty quantification (computing)
- VeRoLog (organization)