Here is a list of articles in the category Regular tessellations of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
See also Honeycomb (geometry), Regular honeycomb, Regular tiling, Tessellation, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Regular_tilings .
In two-dimensions, honeycombs are called tilings or tessellations.
By dimensions 2 thru 8, the only regular honeycombs are:
- Triangular tiling (dual to Hexagonal tiling)
- Square tiling (self-dual)
- Hexagonal tiling (dual to Triangular tiling)
- Cubic honeycomb (self-dual)
- 4-cubic honeycomb (Tesseractic honeycomb) (self-dual)
- 16-cell honeycomb (dual to 24-cell honeycomb)
- 24-cell honeycomb (dual to 16-cell honeycomb)
- 5-cubic honeycomb (self-dual)
- 6-cubic honeycomb (self-dual)
- 7-cubic honeycomb (self-dual)
- 8-cubic honeycomb (self-dual)
(see also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regular_polytopes_and_compounds#Euclidean_tilings , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regular_polytopes_and_compounds#Three_dimensions_(4-apeirotopes) , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regular_polytopes_and_compounds#Tessellations_of_Euclidean_4-space , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regular_polytopes_and_compounds#Tessellations_of_Euclidean_5-space , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclidean_tilings_by_convex_regular_polygons )
Pages in category "Regular tessellations"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 24-cell honeycomb (computing)
- 5-cubic honeycomb (computing)
- 6-cubic honeycomb (computing)
- 7-cubic honeycomb (computing)
- 8-cubic honeycomb (computing)
- Cubic honeycomb (computing)
- 16-cell honeycomb (computing)
- Square tiling (computing)