Here is a list of articles in the category Rhaetian extinctions of the Biology portal. Biological taxa that became extinct during the Rhaetian Age, the geologic time, between 208.5 and 201.3 million years ago, during the Middle Triassic Epoch.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rhaetian genus extinctions (2 P)
Pages in category "Rhaetian extinctions"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Triassic–Jurassic extinction event (biology)
- Allokotosauria (biology)
- Goniatites (biology)
- Kannemeyeriiformes (biology)
- Ornithosuchidae (biology)
- Silesauridae (biology)
- Terrestrisuchus (biology)
- Unaysauridae (biology)