Category:Systems of set theory
Here is a list of articles in the category Systems of set theory of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In set theory, there are several different Systems of set theory — lists of axioms organized around a concept of what set theory should be. This category is for articles defining those systems. The individual axioms are in another category (see Category:Axioms of set theory).
Pages in category "Systems of set theory"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Constructive set theory (computing)
- Fuzzy set (computing)
- General set theory (computing)
- Internal set theory (computing)
- Morse–Kelley set theory (computing)
- On Numbers and Games (computing)
- Rough set (computing)
- Universal set (computing)