Here is a list of articles in the Topological groups category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics, a topological group G is a group that is also a topological space such that the group multiplication G × G→G and the inverse operation G→G are continuous maps.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Topological groups"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Topological group (computing)
- Bohr compactification (computing)
- Extension of a topological group (computing)
- Identity component (computing)
- One-parameter group (computing)
- Quasiregular representation (computing)
- Restricted product (computing)
- Von Neumann conjecture (computing)