Category:Universities in the United Kingdom
In the United Kingdom, the use of the word "university" (including "university college") in the name of an institution is protected by law and must be authorised by an act of parliament, a royal charter, or by the privy council. Universities are one of the types of institutions (termed Recognised Bodies) that hold degree awarding powers in the United Kingdom.
Pages in category "Universities in the United Kingdom"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Universities in the United Kingdom (organization)
- Colleges within universities in the United Kingdom (organization)
- List of universities in the United Kingdom (organization)
- The 1752 Group (organization)
- Association of University Administrators (organization)
- Christmas University Challenge (organization)
- Defence Technical Undergraduate Scheme (organization)
- GuildHE (organization)
- King's College London Act 1997 (organization)
- List of UK universities by endowment (finance)
- Sunday Times University of the Year (organization)
- Wings University Tour (organization)