USA / South Africa / Colombia
BMIGaming.com (also known as BMI Gaming) is a global arcade machine, amusement, motion ride, motion simulator and virtual reality (VR) attraction multi-channel wholesale distributor to Arcades, Amusement Parks, Family Entertainment Centers (FEC), Hospitality and Location-Based Entertainment venues, along with many corporate, government, small business and consumer clients worldwide. BMIGaming.com was founded in 2002, with global headquarters now based in Cape Town, South Africa, North American Operations located in South Florida, US and Latin American (BMI Latinoamericano) Operations located in Barranquilla, CO.
BMIGaming.com specializes in developing, planning, designing, remodeling and equipping new and existing Family Entertainment Centers, Fun Centers, Arcades, Gamerooms, Resorts, Malls and other Location-Based Entertainment Centers and Facilities in over 120 countries.
Awards and recognition
BMI Gaming has attained several awards, including Inc Magazine "Inc. 500 List" of the fastest growing private firms in America in 2007, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Entrepreneur Magazine's "Hot 100 List" of the fastest growing companies in the US in 2006, and ranked by Internet Retailer Magazine as one of the "Top 500 Internet Retailers" in the world in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
BMI Gaming is also ranked as one of the most visited commercial website (based on total global visitors) for coin-operated machines in the world, according to statistics published by Quantcast.com.
Since 2011, BMI Gaming, in association with The Stinger Report, publishes the "Annual BOSA Awards" (Best Of Show Amusement) in January of each year, which recognizes both innovation, creativity and originality for new arcade and amusement products, as presented at the annual IAAPA Amusement Expo, held every November in Orlando, Florida.
- "Inc. 500 List: BMI Gaming". Inc. Magazine. 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-10-23. https://web.archive.org/web/20071023060228/https://www.incbiznet.com/companies/bmi-gaming-inc-worlds-largest-gaming-superstore.
- "BMI Worldwide Global Office Directory". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2015. https://www.bmigaming.com/contact.htm.
- "Family Entertainment Center Development: BMI Gaming". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2012. https://www.bmigaming.com/gameroom-plans-designs-arcade-commercial.htm.
- "PriceWaterhouseCoopers/PwC "Hot 100 Companies List"". Entrepreneur Magazine. 2006. Archived from the original on June 2, 2008. https://web.archive.org/web/20080602002858/http://www.entrepreneur.com/hot100/2006-5.html.
- "Internet Retailer Magazine's "Top 500 Internet Distributors"". Internet Retailer Magazine. 2008. Archived from the original on May 9, 2008. https://web.archive.org/web/20080509173735/http://www.internetretailer.com/top500/list.asp.
- "Quantcast Internet Rankings: BMIGaming". Quantcast.com. 2013. Archived from the original on October 19, 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20121019062523/http://www.quantcast.com/bmigaming.com.
- "BOSA / Best Of Show Amusement Awards". BMI Worldwide / The Stinger Report. 2013. https://www.bmigaming.com/arcade-machine-awards-bosa.htm.