The company was founded by Peter Otto Berlebach in 1898.
In 1994 Berlebach had shown its products first time on the Photokina fare. Today Berlebach is a leading company for wood Tripods and is exporting to more than 40 nations. The main advantage of Berlebach-Tripods is the low Oscillation, which is especially important forTelephoto lenses.
Berlebach is producing several lines of Photography Tripods and Monopods with a maximum working high between 36 centimetres (14 in) and 175 centimetres (69 in), which can be extended by Centre Column.
Berlebach also is producing different kind of Tripods for Telescope which can carry up to 220 kilograms (490 lb).
- Joachim Sauer (2012-09-18). "Berlebach: Report-Stativ-System überarbeitet" (in German). Colorfoto. http://www.pc-magazin.de/news/berlebach-report-stativ-system-ueberarbeitet-1359408.html. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- Joachim Sauer (2013-02-25). "Berlebach: Mini-Stative aus Holz jetzt noch stabiler" (in German). Colorfoto. http://www.pc-magazin.de/news/berlebach-mini-stative-aus-holz-jetzt-noch-stabiler-1478774.html. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- Review of a current Report 332
- Discussion about Berlebach for a refractor
- Review of an older Report 3032
- Review of an older Report 8023
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Berlebach. Read more