|File:BioTherm Energy logo.png|
|Products||Wind and solar|
In 2015 it was awarded contracts for three renewable power projects in South Africa totalling 251MW.
- Leading the green revolution. The African Business Journal. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
-  BioTherm Energy. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "BioTherm Energy wins 251MW renewable energy projects in South Africa". 2015-04-15. https://www.power-technology.com/uncategorised/newsbiotherm-energy-wins-251mw-renewable-energy-projects-in-south-africa-4555645/.
- Kilian, Anine. "BioTherm Energy secures 20 MW solar project in Ghana". http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/biotherm-energy-secures-20-mw-solar-project-in-ghana-2016-09-23/rep_id:4136.
- "Denham Capital sells African renewable power company BioTherm Energy". 8 January 2018. https://www.privateequitywire.co.uk/2019/08/01/277747/denham-capital-sells-african-renewable-power-company-biotherm-energy.
- "Denham Capital sells renewables IPP BioTherm Energy". 2019-08-01. https://renewablesnow.com/news/denham-capital-sells-renewables-ipp-biotherm-energy-664038/.
- "After Garden City carport, firms to power Abuja mall with solar". 2019-08-08. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001337357/after-garden-city-carport-firms-to-power-abuja-mall-with-solar.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ BioTherm Energy. Read more