|Type of business||Private company|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York|
|Registration||Required to use (United States )|
Users have access to a day counter that calculates their detox period, daily messages of encouragement, a tracking feature that helps monitor cravings and mood, and a photo journal that keeps a visual record of their progress. Users can use DTOX to record specific emotions at any period during the day. Users can remain anonymous or choose to connect with other DTOX users for support and collaboration. There is also a "fan club" option where a user can sign up family members, sponsors, and coaches for emails updating the user's progress.
- Health, Celebrity; Fitness. "Rae Dylan, 'Sober Coach' to Stars, Sees Rise of Social Media Addiction in Young Adults" (in en-US). https://www.celebrityhealthfitness.com/44616/rae-dylan-celeb-sober-coach/.
- "DTOX app helps curb addictions from illegal drugs to chocolate". NJ.com. 2013-07-04. http://www.nj.com/indulge/index.ssf/2013/07/dtox_app_helps_curb_addictions_from_illegal_drugs_to_chocolate.html. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "DTOX: A new way to help beat addiction". ConsumerAffairs.com. 2013-05-13. http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/dtox-a-new-way-to-help-beat-addiction-051313.html. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Dtox App". Experience Life. October 2013. https://experiencelife.com/article/dtox-app/. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "DTOX – Your Own Personal Life Coach on Your Cell Phone!". EverBeautiful.com. 2013-06-10. http://everbeautiful.com/?p=14921. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ DTOX. Read more