|Industry||Email Archiving, Information Management, Enterprise Software|
|United States, Worldwide|
|Marko Dinic (COO)|
Robert A. Young (Investor, Board Member)
Colin Webster (Investor, Board Member)
Number of employees
Jatheon Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2004 providing solutions for the archiving of email, social media and other unstructured data with a strong focus on highly regulated industries such as education, healthcare, government, financial and legal. The company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Jatheon's on-premise and cloud-based solutions capture, index and store email, instant messages, social media content, text messages, calls and voicemail to enable organizations to respond to eDiscovery requests and meet various regulatory compliance requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, NASD, SEC, FINRA, FERPA and others. The email archiving appliances are installed in an organization's network and capture messaging traffic within the network. Jatheon's solutions are compatible with all major mail servers, including Exchange, Office 365, Groupwise, Gmail and IBM Lotus.
In December 2009, the company announced a partnership with Dell. Under the partnership, four new products combining Dell's PowerEdge R610 and R710 server technology, Dell's PowerVault MD1000 storage arrays, and Jatheon's email archiving and management software in 3TB, 6TB, 12TB and 24TB virtual storage configurations were launched.
In March 2010, the company launched a remote system monitoring service that remotely monitors the health of hard disc drives and RAID, storage use and disc space, physical temperature, file system, email processing, event logs, and system performance of installed appliances.
In April 2014, Jatheon introduced a completely rewritten software called ergo™.
In June 2014 Jatheon Technologies redesigned its entire family of PnC-based email and message archiving solutions for companies seeking full regulatory compliance, internal policy management, storage space management, and ediscovery. The product refresh established a new naming convention, with the new family of appliances now called cCore™.
In 2014, Jatheon Technologies introduced the Jatheon Care™, a 24/7 monitoring and technical support plan as well as free hardware replacement every 4 years.
In 2017, the company launched Jatheon CTRL™, a social media and mobile communications archiving functionality.
In October 2018, Jatheon unveiled the new cloud-based email archiving solution, Jatheon Cloud™ and introduced 24/7 technical support.
In 2019, Jatheon developed Jatheon Archive, a mobile app that supports both Jatheon’s on-premise and cloud solutions and allows administrators, compliance managers and end-users to access and search their archived data from anywhere.
In June 2009, the company acquired the ongoing operations and support of NorthSeas AMT customers.
In 2010, Jatheon acquired the operations of TrendMicro, respectively.
Jatheon is the recipient of Deloitte’s Top 10 Companies to Watch Award (2006) and InfoTech’s Value Champion Award (2012). In 2009, the company was included in Gartner’s Email Archiving Vendors Report.
- Company Overview
- Product Overview
- Jatheon Announces New Line of Email Archiving Appliances
- Jatheon Announces Email Archiving Appliances
- Jatheon Unveils New Remote System Monitoring for Email Archiving
- Jatheon Technologies Launches New cCore Product Family
- Jatheon to Take Over Worldwide Operations of NorthSeas
- Deloitte’s Top 10 Companies to Watch Award (2006)
- The Radicati Group Inc, Information Archiving Market, 2016-2020
- The Radicati Group Inc, Information Archiving Market, 2018-2022
- Evident domain @ SC Magazine
- Tips For Smoother Email Archiving @ Processor.com
- 10 Technologies and 20 Vendors You Should Know for 2008 @ Channel Insider
- Smith, Briony (18 June 2008). "Canadian traders get new e-mail archive rules". IT World Canada. http://www.itworldcanada.com/news/canadian-traders-get-new-e-mail-archive-rules/03172. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- Computer Technology Review's 1st Annual E-Discovery Product Roundup @ Computer Technology Review
- E-mail archiving vendor Jatheon goes back to its Canadian roots @ ItBusiness.ca
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Jatheon Technologies. Read more