Medicine:List of people diagnosed with ulcerative colitis
The following is a list of notable people diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.
|Abe Shinzō Abe||Prime Minister of Japan (2006–2007 and 2012–2020)|||
|Abrams Casey Abrams||American musician|||
|Anderson Sunny Anderson||TV and radio show personality, food caterer|||
|Benirschke Rolf Benirschke||American football player|||
|Brenneman Amy Brenneman||American actress|||
|Broder Henryk Broder||Polish born German author and TV personality|||
|Bush Marvin P. Bush||Son of George H. W. Bush|||
|Butler Rashad Butler||American football player|||
|Cherry Apsley Cherry-Garrard||British polar explorer|||
|Corson Shayne Corson||Canadian hockey player|||
|Diekman Jake Diekman||American baseball pitcher|||
|Fletcher Darren Fletcher||Scottish footballer|||
|Gedney Chris Gedney||American former NFL player|||
|Green Hank Green||YouTuber and entrepreneur|||
|Itzin Gregory Itzin||American film and television actor|||
|Lee Stewart Lee||English comedian|||
|Lorre Chuck Lorre||American television writer, director, producer and composer|||
|Martin Erin Martin||American pop singer|||
|Mauti Michael Mauti||American football player, linebacker|||
|Mierkalns Josh Mierkalns||English cricketer|||
|Moody Lewis Moody||English rugby union player|||
|Moxom David Moxom||American soccer player|||
|O'Connor Siobhan-Marie O'Connor||English competitive swimmer|||
|Pettyjohn Adam Pettyjohn||American baseball player|||
|Pisani Fernando Pisani||Canadian hockey player|||
|Redgrave Steve Redgrave||British rower|||
|Reynolds Dan Reynolds||American musician|||
|Sadowitz Jerry Sadowitz||Scottish stand-up comic and magician|||
|Slocum Heath Slocum||American golfer|||
|Smallbone Luke Smallbone||Australian-American singer/songwriter|||
|Snow Tony Snow||American journalist, former White House press secretary|||
|Somerville Jason Somerville||American professional poker player|||
|Speed Scott Speed||American race car driver|||
|St-Pierre Georges St-Pierre||Canadian mixed martial artist|||
|Paul Stewart||Scottish race car driver|||
|Swartz Aaron Swartz||American computer programmer and activist|||
|Sweeney Jordan Sweeney||American musician|||
|Wagner Dajuan Wagner||American basketball player|||
|Wilberforce William Wilberforce||English politician|||
|Wilkins Ray Wilkins||English footballer|||
|Witton Hannah Witton||British YouTube personality|||
|Wolpaw Erik Wolpaw||American video game writer|||
- Pollock, John (1977), Wilberforce, New York: St. Martin's Press, ISBN 978-0-09-460780-4, OCLC 3738175, https://archive.org/details/wilberforce0000unse
- Hague, William (2007), William Wilberforce: The Life of the Great Anti-Slave Trade Campaigner, London: HarperPress, ISBN 978-0-00-722885-0, OCLC 80331607
- "'Shinzo Abe: Japan's PM resigns for health reasons". BBC News. 28 August 2020. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-53943758.
- "'Casey Abrams Confirms Illness". 95.5 WPLJ. 17 March 2011. http://wplj.com/Article.asp?id=2137200&spid=36851.
- "Food Network Star Sunny Anderson Opens Up About Ulcerative Colitis". ABC News. 24 October 2014. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/food-network-star-sunny-anderson-opens-ulcerative-colitis/story?id=26409682.
- "8 Famous People With Ulcerative Colitis". Health.com. http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20504940_5,00.html.
- "Der Spiegel, "Sie müssen Geduld haben" ('You need to be patient'), 2007". http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/spiegelspecial/d-53533419.html.
- "Famous people living with IBD". http://crohn-colitis.hu/eng/famous-people-with-ibd.php.
- "Texans' Butler beating disease". Houston Chronicle. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/5270335.html.
- Sarah Wheeler: Cherry: A Life of Apsley Cherry-Garrard. Modern Library, New York 2003, pp. 179–180. ISBN:978-0375503283
- "Brotherly Love". CNN. 22 October 2001. http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1024020/index.htm.
- "Gut it Out: Jake Diekman's Fight Against UC". 24 May 2017. http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/living-with-crohns-colitis/personal-stories/gutitout.html.
- "Darren Fletcher takes break for health reasons". ManUtd.com. Manchester United. http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/Dec/darren-fletcher-takes-a-break.aspx.
- "Ulcerative Colitis by Hank Green". Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-XxK-02Vuc.
- "8 Famous People With Ulcerative Colitis". Health.com. http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20504940_2,00.html.
- "How I Escaped My Certain Fate". The Times. http://www.stewartlee.co.uk/press/howiescapedmycertainfate/2010-07-28-HIEMCF-thetimes.htm.
- "Entertainment Weekly". All you Need To Know About C. Sheen's Nemesis. http://www.eonline.com/news/228661/all-you-need-to-know-about-charlie-sheen-nemesis-chuck-lorre.
- "Ousted 'Voice' contestant Erin Martin: Cee Lo Green got it all wrong". theclicker. http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/04/11/11142232-ousted-voice-contestant-erin-martin-cee-lo-green-got-it-all-wrong?lite.
- "Michael Mauti: Hopeful to return from ulcerative colitis". CBS Sports. http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/michael-mauti-hopeful-to-return-from-ulcerative-colitis/.
- "PCA Benevolent Fund Turns Cricketers' Lives Around". Cricket United. http://cricketunited.co.uk/pca-benevolent-fund-helps-cricketers-to-turn-lives-around/.
- "Lewis Moody's private battle with bowel disease". BBC News. 8 August 2012. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9740756.stm.
- "Picture of Good Health". https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1683&dat=20000201&id=7r0aAAAAIBAJ&pg=6553,108196.
- "Siobhan-Marie O'Connor says fellow sufferer Sir Steve Redgrave inspired her to Rio Olympics glory". The Daily Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/10/siobhan-marie-oconnor-says-fellow-sufferer-sir-steve-redgrave-in/.
- "No Petty Miracle". baseballprospectus. http://www.baseballprospectus.com/news/20020416jazayerli.shtml.
- "Fernando's future". Edmonton Oilers. 12 October 2007. http://oilers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=430054.
- "Sir Steve Redgrave". Crohn's and Colitis UK. https://www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/about-us/ambassadors-celebrity-supporters/sir-steve-redgrave.
- "Imagine Dragons' Dan Reynolds Tweets About Disease Treatments". The Mighty. https://themighty.com/2018/04/imagine-dragons-dan-reynolds-tweets-ankylosing-spondylitis-ulcerative-colitis/.
- "Smoke and mirrors". The Scotsman. http://www.scotsman.com/news/smoke-and-mirrors-1-1392485.
- "How Ulcerative Colitis Affects a Family". everydayhealth. http://www.everydayhealth.com/ulcerative-colitis/how-ulcerative-colitis-affects-family.aspx.
- "For King & Country gives thanks for family, early trials". The Tennessean. http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2014/11/27/king-country-rebecca-st-james/70106770/.
- "8 Famous People With Ulcerative Colitis". Health.com. http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20504940_8,00.html.
- "Seat Open with Jason Somerville: Scrubbing Toilets, Teaching Karate & Being Bedridden". Poker News. 26 August 2014. http://www.pokernews.com/news/2013/08/seat-open-with-jason-somerville-scrubbing-toilets-karate-16175.htm.
- Scott Speed www.formula1.com. Retrieved 1 July 2007.
- "'Georges St-Pierre vacates UFC middleweight title". MMA Fighting. 8 December 2017. https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12/7/16749852/georges-st-pierre-vacates-ufc-middleweight-title-robert-whittaker-crowned-undisputed-champion.
- Burns, Janice. "I'll Beat Cancer For My Baby". The Free Library. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/I'LL+BEAT+CANCER+FOR+MY+BABY%3B+EXCLUSIVE%3A+PAUL+STEWART+ON+HIS+BATTLE.-a061631341.
- "Film Offers Portrait of Internets Own Boy". CNN. 27 June 2014. http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/27/tech/web/aaron-swartz-movie/.
- "Illness can't keep musician from stage". 20 June 2008. https://www.thecamarilloacorn.com/articles/illness-cant-keep-musician-from-stage/. }
- "Intestinal Fortitude". Sports Illustrated. 11 September 2006. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1108917/index.htm. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- Pollock 1977, pp. 78–79
- Hague 2007, pp. 149–57
- "Ray Wilkins has Ulcerative Colitis". The Daily Telegraph (London). 19 February 2014. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/10648110/Ray-Wilkins-reveals-he-is-suffering-from-ulcerative-colitis-the-same-illness-as-Darren-Fletcher-after-drink-claims.html.
- Witton, Hannah. "I spent 4 weeks in hospital". Hannah Witton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6V7rh_wXQ.
- Keighley, Geoff. The Final Hours of Portal 2. e-book. 2011.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List of people diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Read more