Organization:Society of Pharmacovigilance, India
The Society of Pharmacovigilance, India (SoPI), is an Indian national non-profit scientific organisation, which aims at organizing training programmes and providing expertise in pharmacovigilance and enhance all aspects of the safe and proper use of medicines The International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) granted status of 'associated society' to Society of Pharmacovigilance India (SoPI). It is the second professional society in the world after ISoP.
The founder of SoPI is KC Singhal.
- 14th Annual Conference of SoPI (SoPICON 2014), Aligarh, India 
- 19th Annual Conference of SoPI (SoPICON 2022), Online/Hybrid 
- Journal of Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety (ISSN: 0972-8899) 
- Prof. KC Singhal (Patron)
- Dr. Sandeep Agarwal (President)
- Prof. Syed Ziaur Rahman (General Secretary)
- Uppsala Monitoring Centre (WHO)
- Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences
- Virtue Insight
- "History of Pharmacovigilance in India: 1983-2022". Society of Pharmacovigilance, India. https://www.sopi.net.in/images/pdf/History-of-Pharmacovigilance-in-India.pdf.
- Official Website of SoPI Society of Pharmacovigilance, India
- Official Journal of SoPI Journal of Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society of Pharmacovigilance, India. Read more