Philosophy:Philosophy of Love, Sex, and Marriage
|Subject||philosophy of sex, philosophy of love|
|2010 (1st ed), 2018 (2nd ed)|
|Media type||Print, ebook|
Philosophy of Love, Sex, and Marriage: An Introduction is a book by Raja Halwani in which the author provides an introduction to philosophical aspects of sex, love and marriage based on virtue ethics.
- Axtell, Guy; Olson, Philip (2012). "RECENT WORK IN APPLIED VIRTUE ETHICS". American Philosophical Quarterly 49 (3): 183–203. ISSN 0003-0481. https://www.jstor.org/stable/23213479.
- "What are you reading?" (in en). 10 June 2010. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/books/what-are-you-reading/411974.article.
- Perring, Christian. "Philosophy of Love, Sex, and Marriage". https://metapsychology.net/index.php/book-review/philosophy-of-love-sex-and-marriage/.
- Miller, Shaun. "Philosophy of Love, Sex, and Marriage: An Introduction". https://metapsychology.net/index.php/book-review/philosophy-of-love-sex-and-marriage-an-introduction/.
- Williams, John R. (September 2012). "Philosophy of Love, Sex, and Marriage: An Introduction. By Raja Halwani. Pp. viii, 334, New York, Routledge, 2010, $17.99." (in en). The Heythrop Journal 53 (5): 881–882. doi:10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00757_32.x. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1468-2265.2012.00757_32.x.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy of Love, Sex, and Marriage. Read more