Religion:St. Michael's Catholic Church (Tybee Island, Georgia)
|St. Michael's Catholic Church|
|Location||802 Lovell Ave, Tybee Island, GA 31328|
|Dedicated||July 5, 1891|
|Priest in charge||Rev. Jerry Ragan|
St. Michael's was built in 1891 under the direction Bishop Thomas A. Becker, and with the assistance of Vicar General Edward D. Cafferty, and Reverend W.A. McCarthy. Its opening garnered about 200 congregants to the church, which "filled the little church with overflowing."
- "Parish Staff". https://saintmichaelstybee.org/staff.
- Fedderly, Eva. "St. Michael's on Tybee celebrates, makes plans for another 125 years" (in en). https://www.savannahnow.com/news/2016-06-24/st-michael-s-tybee-celebrates-makes-plans-another-125-years.
- "Parish History" (in en). https://saintmichaelstybee.org/parish-history.
- "Saint Michael Catholic School" (in en). https://saintmichaelstybee.org/saint-michael-catholic-school.
- Few, Jenel. "Tybee Island Maritime Academy Charter School ready to set sail" (in en). https://www.savannahnow.com/article/20130804/NEWS/308049785.
- "Music Ministry" (in en). https://saintmichaelstybee.org/music-ministry.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St. Michael's Catholic Church (Tybee Island, Georgia). Read more