6.3.1 / January 26, 2023
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Type||WYSIWYG, Website builder, HTML editor|
Bootstrap Studio is a proprietary web design and development application. It offers a large number of components for building responsive pages including headers, footers, galleries and slideshows along with basic elements such as spans and divs.
- Gibbs, Mark (2016-11-05). "Tools you need: W3 Schools color libraries and Bootstrap Studio for Web building" (in en). https://www.networkworld.com/article/3139025/tools-you-need-w3-schools-color-libraries-and-bootstrap-studio-for-web-building.html.
- "How to create a responsive website without knowing how to write code - Bootstrap Studio" (in en). https://codeshare.co.uk/blog/how-to-create-a-responsive-website-without-knowing-how-to-write-code-bootstrap-studio/.
- Gomes, Anderson (2017-03-01). "Prototyping interfaces with code" (in en). https://medium.com/andersongomes/prototyping-interfaces-with-code-4f16dd4c8e32.
- "Bootstrap Studio | Apps | Electron" (in en-US). http://electronjs.org/apps/bootstrap-studio.
- "Bootstrap Studio - Create responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework". https://www.producthunt.com/posts/bootstrap-studio.
- "Bootstrap Studio Releases". https://bootstrapstudio.io/pages/releases/.
- "Version 4.0.0 is out!" (in en). 2017-11-01. https://forum.bootstrapstudio.io/t/version-4-0-0-is-out/3849.
- "GitHub adds 21 new partners to its free Student Developer Pack" (in en-US). http://social.techcrunch.com/2019/08/20/github-adds-21-new-partners-to-its-free-student-developer-pack/.
- "The GitHub Student Developer Pack is back" (in en-US). 2019-08-20. https://github.blog/2019-08-20-the-github-student-developer-pack-is-back/.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrap Studio. Read more