World of Hell
World of Hell (or simply WoH) was a grey hat computer hacker group that claims to be responsible for several high-profile attacks in the year 2001. It gained attention due to its high-profile targets and the lighthearted messages it has posted in the aftermath of its attacks.
World of Hell first emerged in March 2001, and has successfully attacked the websites of several major corporations. It specializes in finding websites with poor security, and then defacing it with an advice message. It has used well-known zero day exploits in that period of time.
Cowhead2000, RaFa, FonE_TonE, foney, no|d, dawgyg, Messiah-x, Azap, Rubix, goof-athon, delta-x, d1ckw33d, PeCo, JoeGoeL, Divine, x[beast]x, Apocalypse, gl0b4l, spyR0cker.
In 2001 Robert Junior aka Cowhead2000 was arrested. On June 12, 2002 Thomas DeVoss aka dawgyg was arrested. In 2005 Rafael Núñez aka RaFa was arrested. The fate of the other members is currently unknown.
- ".: World of Hell :.". http://world-of-hell.com/.
- "World of Hell hackers on rampage - IT News from". V3.co.uk. http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/2010272/world-hell-hackers-rampage. Retrieved 2011-07-15.
- "US-China `Cyberwar' Rates As Amateur Jest". 2001-05-08. http://world-of-hell.com/news/article9.html.
- "Click And Bicker / U.S. And Chinese Hackers Explain Their Online War of Words". 2001-05-08. http://world-of-hell.com/news/article8.html.
- ".: World of Hell :.". http://world-of-hell.com.
- World of Hell hackers on rampage
- Hell is 700 sites hacked in one minute
- Time's up for Rolex website
- Hire A Hacker Website
- Over 200 websites defaced in minutes
- World of Hell back on the warpath
- Hacking group spills the beans
- Ethical Hack Social Engineering
- Hire A Professional Ethical Hacker
- Campaign Seeks To Defang Rafa's Hacker Image
- The Hacker Diaries: Confessions Of Teenage Hackers By Dan Verton
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ World of Hell. Read more