Revision as of 11:05, 5 August 2021 by imported>PolicyEnforcerIA (attribution)
A-class submarine may refer to one of these classes of submarine:
- A-class submarine (1903), a class of 13 submarines of the Royal Navy that served in World War I
- Havmanden-class submarine (1911), a class of six built for the Royal Danish Navy, 1911–1914
- Norwegian A-class submarine, a class built for the Royal Norwegian Navy in 1913
- American Holland-class submarine, also later known as Soviet A-class submarine, submarines launched in 1916
- Spanish A-class submarine, a class of three launched in 1917
- Plunger-class submarine, a class of seven United States Navy submarines built before World War I; also known as the "A class"
- Amphion-class submarine (also called the Archeron class), a class of sixteen submarines of the Royal Navy that served in World War II; also known as the "A class"
- The Japanese Type A submarine, three classes submarines:
- I-9-class submarine (Type A1 submarine)
- I-12-class submarine (Type A2 submarine)
- I-13-class submarine (Type AM submarine)
This article does not cite any external source. HandWiki requires at least one external source. See citing external sources. (2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-class submarine. Read more