HandWiki is a wiki encyclopedia for collaborative editing of articles on science, technology and computing. Registered users can post and edit articles, books, manuals and tutorials. Login or request account using the top-right menu. Read more here.
- Apr 2, 2021: Use HandWiki sandbox for drafts
- Mar 24, 2021: Export to ZWI file format
- Mar 12, 2021: Migrated to MW 1.35. If you have problems with login, please re-register.
- Dec 27, 2020: Part of factseek.org and encyclosearch.org.
- Dec 20, 2020: Deployment of a fast search engine.
- Oct 17, 2020: 1st year birthday celebration with 300k scholarly articles.
- Aug 19, 2020: Restored 15200 scholarly articles removed from Wikipedia in 2018 & 2019.
Nikola is an American company that devolves zero-emission vehicle concepts since 2016. The company has stated on several occasions that it intends to take some of its concept vehicles into production in the future. Nikola Corporation is based in Phoenix, Arizona.Read More..
Did you know?
6174 is the Kaprekar's constant, but it is often called "magic number". At first glance, the number 6174 looks like any other number, but .. Read More..
- Engineering:Rolls-Royce Trent 900
- Engineering:Luna E-6 No.6
- Engineering:Luna E-6 No.5
- Engineering:General Electric GE9X
- Engineering:Eurojet EJ200
- Engineering:Guizhou WS-13
- Engineering:Pratt & Whitney PW1000G
- Engineering:Shenyang WS-20
- Engineering:Bristol Siddeley BS.100
- Engineering:Rolls-Royce Turbomeca RTM322
Mathematics and Computer Science
Here are articles on abstract concepts related to computing in a broad sense. Such topics unify foundations of mathematics with computations using computers, and can be applied to many branches of science, finance or technology. Mathematics is an essential tool in computing, but computers are used as a main tool in mathematical problem solving. These topics cover all branches of mathematics, statistics, computer science, data analysis, machine learning and information science.
Natural, Formal and Social Sciences
Here are articles related to natural, formal and social sciences.
Technology, Tools and Finance
Here are articles dedicated to various technology topics (building complex devices and machines), software (computer programs and operating systems) and finance (study of money and investments).
Companies, Organizations and People
Here are articles about organizations, companies and people contributing to research and technology. They serve to support the citations in HandWiki research articles and books.
Books, Monographs, Manuals and Tutorials
Here are books, monographs and tutorials. Books and manuals are organized as collections of articles, and typically span many wiki pages. A monograph discusses a detailed study of a single specialized subject. Monographs use a single wiki page.
Topical in-depth encyclopedias
Here are in-depth encyclopedias organized according the scientific fields supported in HandWiki.
This section contains the description of the HandWiki encyclopedia project.