Advances in Applied Mathematics
Adv. Appl. Math. doesn't exist.
Adv Appl Math doesn't exist.
Adv. in Appl. Math. doesn't exist.
Adv in Appl Math doesn't exist.
||Subject |Discipline}}||Applied Mathematics|
|Edited by||Hal Schenck, Catherine Yan|
|ISO 4||Adv. Appl. Math.|
|MathSciNet||Adv. in Appl. Math.|
Advances in Applied Mathematics is a peer-reviewed mathematics journal publishing research on applied mathematics. Its founding editor was Gian-Carlo Rota (Massachusetts Institute of Technology); from 1980 to 1999, Joseph P. S. Kung (University of North Texas) served as managing editor. It is currently published by Elsevier with eight issues per year and edited by Hal Schenck (Auburn University) and Catherine Yan (Texas A&M University).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by:
- ACM Guide to Computing Literature
- CompuMath Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Reviews
- Science Citation Index
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2020 impact factor of 0.848.
- List of periodicals published by Elsevier
- ↑ "Abstracting and Indexing". Advances in Applied Mathematics. Elsevier. http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journalabstracting.cws_home/622776/abstracting. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- ↑ "Advances in Applied Mathematics". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advances in Applied Mathematics. Read more