Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research
Asia-Pac. J. Oper. Res. doesn't exist.
Asia-Pac J Oper Res doesn't exist.
||Subject |Discipline}}||Operations research, Mathematics|
|ISO 4||Asia-Pac. J. Oper. Res.|
The Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR) aims to provide a "forum for practitioners, academics and researchers in Operational Research and related fields, within and beyond the Asia-Pacific region". It is also the official journal of the Association of Asian-Pacific Operational Research Societies within IFORS (APORS)] and is published by World Scientific. It has an emphasis on papers of practical relevance to the field of Operational Research.
- Australian Society for Operations Research
- Operations Research Society of China
- Hong Kong Operational Research Society
- Operational Research Society of India
- The Operations Research Society of Japan
- Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society
- Management Science/ Operations Research Society of Malaysia
- Operational Research Society of New Zealand (Inc.)
- Operations Research Society of the Philippines
- Operational Research Society of Singapore
Abstracting and indexing
- APJOR Aims and Scope
- "Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research". Archived from the original on 2010-01-05. https://web.archive.org/web/20100105162303/http://sunsite.nus.edu.sg/ORSS/apjor.html. Retrieved 2009-12-22.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research. Read more