Biology:Advances in Microbial Physiology
|Edited by||Robert K. Poole|
|ISO 4||Adv. Microb. Physiol.|
Advances in Microbial Physiology is an biannual peer-reviewed scientific journal covering microbiology. It was established in 1967 and is published by Academic Press. The founding editors-in-chief were Anthony H. Rose and John Frome Wilkinson; the current editor is Robert K. Poole (University of Sheffield). Each issue is also published as a book with a separate ISBN.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed, Chemical Abstracts Service, Science Citation Index, BIOSIS Previews, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 5.800.
- "Advances in Microbial Physiology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nlmcatalog/0117147. Retrieved 2015-06-13.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. http://cassi.cas.org/search.jsp. Retrieved 2015-06-13.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/. Retrieved 2015-06-13.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. http://www.elsevier.com/online-tools/scopus/content-overview. Retrieved 2015-06-13.
- "Advances in Microbial Physiology". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Advances in Microbial Physiology. Read more