Category:Algebraic graph theory
Here is a list of articles in the Algebraic graph theory category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Algebraic graph theory is a branch of graph theory.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Algebraic graph theory.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Regular graphs (1 C, 118 P)
Pages in category "Algebraic graph theory"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Algebraic graph theory (computing)
- Spectral graph theory (computing)
- Frucht's theorem (computing)
- Kirchhoff's theorem (computing)
- Parry–Sullivan invariant (computing)
- Vertex-transitive graph (computing)
- Walk-regular graph (computing)
- Zero-symmetric graph (computing)