Here is a list of articles in the Animal communication category of the Biology portal. Animal communication is any behavior on the part of one animal that has an effect on the current or future behaviour of another animal. The study of animal communication has played an important part in the development of ethology, sociobiology, and the study of animal cognition.
Pages in category "Animal communication"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- Animal communication (biology)
- Echomimetic (biology)
- Mobbing (animal behavior) (biology)
- Niche hypothesis (biology)
- Sarah (chimpanzee) (biology)
- Schreckstoff (biology)
- Seismic communication (physics)
- Self-anointing in animals (biology)
- Shepherd's whistle (biology)
- Sibling rivalry (animals) (biology)
- Signalling theory (biology)
- Singing caterpillars (biology)
- Sir Philip Sidney game (biology)
- Social caterpillars (biology)
- Social facilitation in animals (biology)
- Animal song (biology)
- Vocal sac (biology)
- Yerkish (computing)
- Zoosemiotics (biology)