|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Animal cognition.|
Animal cognition is the title given to a modern approach to the mental capacities of non-human animals. It has developed out of comparative psychology, but has also been strongly influenced by the approach of ethology and behavioral ecology. Much of what used to be considered under the title of animal intelligence is now thought of under this heading.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Animal cognition"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Animal cognition (biology)
- Distraction display (biology)
- Animal latrine (biology)
- Observational learning (philosophy)
- Preference test (computing)
- Theory of mind in animals (philosophy)
- Vocal learning (philosophy)
- Whisking in animals (biology)