|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atmospheric sciences.|
Atmospheric science is an umbrella term for the study of the atmosphere and its processes. It currently contains 2 main subcategories:
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Climatology (3 C, 137 P)
- ► Earth and atmospheric sciences journals (2 C, 52 P)
- ► Scattering, absorption and radiative transfer (optics) (2 C, 77 P)
Pages in category "Atmospheric sciences"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Equivalent latitude (earth)
- Fog bow (earth)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory Science Division (organization)
- Microspherulite (earth)
- Computation of radiowave attenuation in the atmosphere (computing)
- Rainbow (earth)
- Reference atmospheric model (earth)
- Research balloon (earth)
- Riometer (earth)
- University of Reading Atmospheric Observatory (organization)